FLAME&SHADE Electric Fireplace Stove, 58cm Portable Freestanding Space Heater for Indoor use
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B096Z7PZSH
AUTHENTIC BURNING LOGS capture the charms of a wood-burning fire including adjustable brightness levels
SMALL FREE-STANDING easily moves between bedroom, living or lounge rooms providing supplemental heat for small spaces up to 37m²
LOW NOISE 1800w fan-forced heat produces the required warmth to keep you snug, while leaving the cabinet material cool to the touch
THERMAL SHUT OFF automatically renders the unit safe in the event of overheating ensuring the safety of your home & family
VINTAGE DESIGN with all hardware supplied for quick set up. Plug and play, no electrical wiring required
|Product Dimensions||39.5 x 30 x 58.4 cm; 6.68 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1800 watts|
|Item Weight||6.68 kg|
A FLAME&SHADE fireplace heater adds an historic charm reminiscent of the cast iron stoves of yesteryear, combining modern materials which make it incredibly light and portable. This 55cm model can be used as a standalone freestanding heater in any small room of the home. The realistic burning log and flame effect will keep you warm whilst enjoying the benefits of an old electric wood stove without managing and preparing wood.
· Style: 55cm Wood stove
· External Dimensions: 39.5cm x 30cm x 58.4cm approx
· Product Weight: 6.7kg approx
· Cabinet Material: Heat resistant ABS plastic and metal, tempered glass door panel
· Use: Freestanding (leg assembly required hardware kit included)
· Safety Features: High temperature shut off - Tempered safety glass
· Fuel Bed: Faux logs
· Flame & Log Effect: 1 color
· Flame Speed: Fixed
· Flame & Log Effect Light Source: Energy efficient LED operates with or without heat
· Brightness Level: Infinite adjustable
· Heat Options: Fixed 1800w
· Heat Source: Aluminum convection element
· Thermostat: Analogue adjustable
· Power Cord: 183cm with standard Type G 3 pin plug
· Electrical Specification: 220-240v AC 50hz
· Power Outlet Required: Grounded (Earthed) 13amp
· Power Rating Heater: 1800w
· Power Rating Flame & Log Effects: 4w
This electric fireplace heater is designed to provide supplemental heat and decorative ambience in small rooms up to 37m²
The brightness of the flame effects is dependent on interior lighting levels, the best effect is achieved in darker rooms with no direct or reflective light
Customer questions and answers
- Is it noisyNot overly noisy. If you are watching TV or listening to music you won't hear it. Well satisfied with it.
- Does it sit flush against the wall?Yes it fits flush. Very happy with mine. It fits nice and neat where my old fire place used to be.
- Can this stand on carpet?Thank you for your enquiry. The heater can be placed on carpet after the legs are attached.
- Where is the lead located and hoe long is itThank you for your enquiry. If you are looking at the back of the fireplace the power lead is on the left hand side at the bottom of the unit. If you are looking at the front of the unit the power lead is on the right hand side at the bottom of the unit. The power lead is 183 cm (72") long.