5 PCS Kitchen Knife Boxed Set Japanese Knives for Cooking - Chef, Santoku, Paring, Slice, Utility - High Carbon Stainless Steel Ultra Sharp Blad & Ergonomic Handle, with Sheath and Gift Box
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0873ZLPKZ
MULTIPURPOSE - Include 8"Chef Knife, 8"Slicer Knife, 7"Santoku Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 3.5" Parer Knife. meets all your kitchen cooking needs, ideal for mincing, slicing, cutting and dicing fruit, bread, meat, fish, and vegetables.
DURABLE AND STURDY - The Kitchen knives is made of high carbon forged stainless steel. Heat-treatment and freeze cooling to 53+ Rockwell Hardness, make the Kitchen knives has extremely corrosion, rust-resistant, long-lasting edge, and excellent toughness.
RAZOR SHARP EDGE - The knife blade is painstakingly hand sharpened to 13-15° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience for buttery smooth cut through.The blade surface has a healthy anti-oxidant coating. Make the knife more smooth and durable. Due to the special nature of the coating, it only needs to be easily washed manually. It is recommended not to wash the blade in the dishwasher to extend the service life.
BPA CERTIFIED - High grade metallic coat enhances non-stick properties. BPA tested handle is designed for the ergonomic grip with satisfying heft and comfort to the well-balanced EUNA kitchen knives, minimize wrist tension while providing a secure.
GIFTED & EXCELLENT SERVE - A protective sheath and premium box come with EUNA sharp kitchen knives, ideal for professional and starter cooker as a gift. 30 days money-back, 24-hour after-sales service to make sure 100% satisfaction.
EUNA 5 PCS Kitchen Knife Boxed Set Japanese knives for cooking
EUNA 5 PCS Kitchen Knife Boxed Set
USE CONDITION :
8" Chef Knife, 8" Slicer Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 3.5" Parer Knife
- Color: grey & black
- Sharp edge: 13-15°
- Handle: PP
- Mainly used for cutting foods, such as meat, vegetables, fruits, etc.
- Ideal for primary and professional chefs.
- Suitable for dishwasher, preferably washed by hand.
- Clean the knife with a soft cloth and warm water. Keep the knife dry after cleaning to prevent the blade from rusting.
- Please do noat cut hard materials like bones/metal/wood to protect the edge.
- Keep the knife away from fire or heat source.
- Please do not beat hard foods with the blade in case of injury.
- Please do not touch the edge to test sharpness by your hand.
- Keep the sharp knife out of the reach of children.
Fine processing makes the chef's knife has extremely anti-corrosion, rust-resistance, long-lasting edge and excellent toughness.
Sharpen regularly to keep the edges sharp. The tip should be a 15-degree angle to the sharpener when sharpening to protect the surface coating.
8" Chef Knife for most chopping or cutting of cooking
8" Slicer Knife for meat or veggie slicing
7" Santoku Knife for multipurpose cooking in the kitchen
5" Serrated Utility Knife for bread or pizza cutting
3.5" Parer Knife for fruit or veggie paring
The Kitchen knife is made of high carbon forged stainless steel.
The PP ergonomically designed handle has a comfortable feel, makes cutting easy.
The Kitchen knife is made of high carbon forged stainless steel.Heat-treatment and freeze cooling to 53+ Rockwell Hardness.
The knife blade is painstakingly hand sharpened to 13-15° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between ultra-thin slicing and maximum resilience for buttery smooth cutting through.
|Package Dimensions||37.29 x 26.1 x 3.4 cm; 1.1 Kilograms|
|Material||Stainless Steel, High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||1.1 kg|
Customer questions and answers
- What sort of knife block would be suitableThe knives each have individual sheaths. The larger knives don't fit into my old 5 knife block due to the depth of the blade so I store them in the sheaths in a drawer. They are excellent though - very sharp with a comfortable grip.
- Will the knives stick to a magnetic knife block?Yes they will
- Are these also suitable for left handersI didn't know that are knives for left or right hand. I bought them for my husband. He is left handed and didn't complain. So I guess they are ok.
- Is it made in china or prc?China and PRC are one and the same. PRC stands for People's Republic of China that is the slightly more legacy and formal name of China. To the question itself now, they are made in China (but even if PRC it would be exactly the same).