Fubinaty 7 Inch Chef's Knife Handmade Forged Retro Kitchen Knives Professional High Carbon Stainless Steel Cooking Knife with Full Tang Wenge Wood Handle
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B0974TN3KR
?【PREMIUM MATERIAL】This 7 Inch professional chef's knife is handmade forged from 5Cr15MoV high carbon stainless steel, the hardness is enhanced to 56-58 HRC, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. The V-shaped blade is hand polished to ensure sharpness and edge retention, ergonomic wooded handle for secure grip and it’s easy to hold and use.
?【HUMANIZED DESIGN】This chef knife with smooth line design on the back, helps you cutting smoothly with ease, makes food preparation much easier and quicker. save effort and protect your wrists, very suitable for women. handmade forged hammer pattern can effectively reduce food sticking to the blade, it’s passed multi-channel composite processes for fine grinding and durability.
?【SOLID WOODEN HANDLE】Full Tang blade runs through the handle and is fixed with steel nails at the end of the handle, The handle is made of natural wenge wood, heat dissipation and ventilation, it feels comfortable, not easy to slip. this forged retro kitchen knife is definitely a good collectible.
?【MULTIPURPOSE KITCHEN KNIFE】This chef's knife meets all the chef's requirements for the knife. It can easily handle your daily kitchen tasks of cutting, slicing, chopping, mincing and dicing fruits, vegetables and all kind of meat, such as fish, chicken and beef,etc. It’s definitely your practical helper no matter when you are indoor or outdoor.
??【BEST KITCHEN GIFT】A high-quality sharp chef knife is the most important kitchen tool for cooking. Fubinaty high carbon chef knife is well packaged in an environmental protection paper box, which is perfect as a gift to parents, lover, chef, friends on special days like Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas day, New Year, Easter Day, Halloween, Birthday, etc.
|Product Dimensions||32 x 7.3 x 2.5 cm; 285 Grams|
|Material||High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||285 g|
* Due to handmade forging, there may be residues from the forging process on the hammer pattern of the blade, Please clean the blade when using the knife for the first time.
* The chef knife you received may have some oil attached to the blade. This is normal because we have added maintenance oil to the blade.
* Our chef's knives are made of natural rosewood or wenge wood, the texture and pattern of the wooden handle of each knife may be different.
* Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place the knife to the dry place.
* Please keep it away from children and do not test the blade by touching it with your hand.
* Please do not let the acidic or alkaline substances cannot stay on the blade for a long period.
* Hand wash recommended instead of dishwasher or disinfection cabinet.