SHAN ZU Kitchen Knife Nakiri, Knife Japanese of 16,5 cm, Knife Chef German Stainless Steel, Knife for Vegetables Professional With Ergonomic Handle and Gift Box
- Stock : In Stock
- Product Code: B07TVN4TVF
▶ Nakiri Fatigue Free Hand Knife - This professional kitchen knife, 50 mm wide, has a blade wide enough to prevent the knuckles from hitting the cutting board when used, even for the hands greater. Preparing vegetables is quick and easy. Weight: 260 g, lighter than Macheta, which guarantees agitation without fatigue or comfort.
▶ Knife in German Steel, Food Grade and Durable - The blade of the chef's knife is made of German stainless steel 1.4116, which has excellent resistance to rust and corrosion, requires less time for its maintenance, while the handle ergonomic wooden triple rivet Pakka It is pretty and stands comfortably and securely, an ideal gift for any food lover, home cook or professional chef.
▶ Japanese Double Edge 15 ° Knife, Superior Sharpness and Agility - The cutting edge is really flat, with an angle of 15 °± 1 ° on each side, a high carbon content with a hardness of 55-57 HRC, produces a uniform finesse of each cut Effortless. And the flat edge allows easier transfer of cut products.
▶ Vegetable's Favorite Nakiri Vegetable Knife - The 16.5 cm (6.5 inch) Nakiri kitchen knife is used according to the strictest standards for preparing vegetables, such as cutting onions, thinly slicing celery, carrots, cut peppers and mash them. garlic, etc. Its flat edge and square tip make it ideal for quick and efficient movements from top to bottom.
▶ Tips and Guarantee of the Nakiri SHAN ZU Knife - The professional vegetable knife is not designed for sudden movements and arduous work, such as cutting bones. PURCHASE WITHOUT RISK, it is allowed to return the product within 30 days. 12 month manufacturer's warranty for quality issues.
SHAN ZU Nakiri Kitchen Knife 16.5cm Chef Knife 1.4116 Stainless Steel Vegetable Knife with Ergonomic Pakkawood Hand- Classic Series
Nakiri is simply Japanese for "vegetable knife."Ideal for quickly and efficiently chopping or mincing vegetables and fruit (up-and-down motion).
Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle
The pakkawood handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable use and beautiful look. It has a skeletonized tang that is secured with three silver rivets for superb balance and quality. The endcap adds weight and balance. A graceful 膳 on it as a mark of SHAN ZU cutlery.
Protective Full Bolster
The full bolster between the blade and the handle functions as a finger guard while providing additional heft for a perfect balance. It’s safer to use especially for beginners.
- Easy Maintenance -- The blade is made of premium German 1.4116 stainless steel rated at 55-57HRC hardness for great rust and corrosion resistance. Less time needed for knife maintenance.
- Super Sharpness -- The edge is carefully sharpened to 15°±1° angle per side, giving it a thinner profile than others. This produces accurate chopped vegetables with each piece in same shape and size.
|Chef knife||Santoku knife||Bread knife||Boning knife|
|Material||German 1.4116 steel||German 1.4116 steel||German 1.4116 steel||German 1.4116 steel||German 1.4116 steel|
|Colour||Knife Nakiri Out of Steel German|
|Product Dimensions||30.68 x 5 x 1.78 cm; 258.55 Grams|
|Item Weight||259 g|
Customer questions and answers
- Can I ask? Are this knive presentable so I can give as a gift to some one?Yes, we provide a gife box for the knife , so it's would be a great gift !
- is this nakiri knife heavy ?Weight: 260g, The nakiri kitchen knife is lighter than cleavers, ensuring fatigue-free chopping.
- Can i cut up chicken with bones with this.yes you can
- what are the individual differences between the differently priced knivesChef's knife and santoku knife are European style. Nakiri knife is Japanese style. Their materials are the same.Thanks.